Cambridge IGCSE Travel and Tourism Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge International IGCSE series
Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations. Cambridge IGCSE Travel and Tourism has been written specifically for the Cambridge IGCSE Travel and Tourism syllabus.
Sections have been split into units, each dealing with a particular topic, and are cross-referenced to other units wherever appropriate.
This new title contains a wide variety of activities and questions to check and facilitate students' understanding, as well as case studies and illustrative examples encouraging subject-based knowledge and a truly international approach.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 29/06/2012
- Category: Business studies
- ISBN: 9780521149228