The World Hunt : An Environmental History of the Commodification of Animals Paperback / softback
Part of the California World History Library series
The World Hunt focuses on the commercial hunting of wildlife and its profound global impact on the environment and world economy.
A comprehensive digest of the massive expansion of the European quest for animal products, this book explores the fur trade in North America and Russia, cod fishing in the North Atlantic, and whaling in the Arctic.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, 7 maps, 4 tables
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Publication Date: 17/06/2014
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9780520282537
- EPUB from £21.60