Orkney : 40 Coast and Country Walks Paperback / softback
Sitting just off the north coast of Scotland, between the Atlantic and the North Sea, Orkney is probably the only place where, in the space of a single day, you can walk along a golden beach with seabirds and seals, clamber over wartime ruins, descend into ancient tombs or wander around a house that is older than the Pyramids.
With rugged cliffs, rolling waves, prehistoric sites and stunning wildlife, Orkney is a wonderful place to go for a walk.
This guide of 40 walks from Pocket Mountains will help you make the most of it.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour mapping and photography
- Publisher: Pocket Mountains Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2016
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781907025525