The Historical Atlas of the Celtic World Paperback / softback
by John Haywood
In a series of 54 stunning full-colour maps covering 3,000 years and spanning the whole of Europe, this book, newly available in paperback, comprehensively charts the dramatic history of the Celts from their origins in the Bronze Age to their present-day diaspora.
Taking into account the latest research and academic controversies over the historical identity of the Celts, the Atlas deals separately with the Continental Celts (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Anatolia), the Atlantic Celts (Britain and Ireland) and the modern Celts and the current state of Celtic culture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Including 54 maps; 34 Illustrations, black and white; 180 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/09/2009
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9780500288313