Laboratory Mouse Procedural Techniques : Manual and DVD Mixed media product
This combination manual and DVD provides much-needed training on the proper handling of mice used in biomedical research.
The DVD includes narrated video clips that demonstrate and describe each procedural technique.
The manual contains handouts with color illustrations and descriptive text for each technique, including the purpose and application of the procedure, recommended skills, and necessary supplies.
It can be used as a training resource and refresher for lab animal veterinarians, veterinary technicians, animal care staff, trainers, and research investigators and staff who work with mice.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 100 pages, 56 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 19/11/2010
- Category: Medical laboratory testing & techniques
- ISBN: 9781439850428
- PDF from £29.24