Consistency and Viability of Capitalist Economic Systems Hardback
Consistency and Viability of Capitalist Economic Systems develops an original analytical framework to understand the relationship between the economic, political, and ideological structures, the external environment, and the process of reform that give rise to certain economic systems by establishing consistency.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 281 pages, XIV, 281 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/05/2013
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230110601
- Paperback / softback from £60.89