Point of Care Ultrasound Made Easy Paperback / softback
Edited by John McCafferty, James M Forsyth
Point of Care Ultrasound Made Easy (POCUSME) is an exciting and innovative book that aims to teach all healthcare professionals how to do simple and clinically relevant ultrasound scanning at the point of care.
This book will help you solve clinical problems at the bedside across a range of specialty areas, including: trauma, emergency medicine, respiratory medicine, cardiology, general surgery, otolaryngology and vascular surgery.
Straightforward and practical, and designed for clinicians who are generally unfamiliar with ultrasound scanning, it will make a positive difference to your clinical practice, and help improve the delivery of optimised patient care.
So read the book, grab an ultrasound machine, and please embrace the Point of Care Ultrasound movement!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 154 pages, 2 Line drawings, color; 19 Line drawings, black and white; 36 Halftones, color; 81 Halfto
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/03/2020
- Category: Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- ISBN: 9780367349585