John Muir, famed naturalist, based his book "Travels in Alaska" on several journeys he made there between 1879 and 1890.
Muir's writing makes the awesome beauty of the Alaskan wilderness come alive with vivid depictions of the glaciers that exist there. "Travels in Alaska" is a must read for all nature lovers.
- Format: EPUB
- Publisher: Neeland Media LLC
- Publication Date: 01/01/2010
- Category: The natural world, country life & pets
- ISBN: 9781596257016
- EPUB from £2.39
- Hardback from £9.95
- Paperback / softback from £7.45
- eAudiobook MP3 from £14.24
- Paperback from £12.69