The World's Worst Hurricanes Hardback
Part of the World's Worst Natural Disasters series
The winds pick up while heavy waves crash on the beach.
A few hours later screaming winds and driving rain tear up the coastline.
It's a hurricane! With winds reaching hundreds of miles per hour, these devastating storms can cause immense amounts of damage.
Readers can learn all about history's biggest, deadliest hurricanes from around the world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, 15 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/07/2016
- Category: Sciences, general science
- ISBN: 9781474724791
- Paperback / softback from £7.69
- PDF from £2.63