Fundamental Accounting Principles - MEE Paperback
The new Middle East Edition of Fundamental Accounting Principles draws on six decades of the history and experience of this well-established US text and continues with its proven CAP(conceptual, analytical, practice) model along with the entrepreneurial and decision-making approach. This is reflected in the text's extensive use of small business examples, the integration of computerised learning tools,superior end-of-chapter material using real companies's financial information,and highly engaging pedagogical design
Key features of the new edition:
- New opening vignettes featuring start-ups from Egypt, Lebanon, UAE, Oman, and other Middle East countries.
- Updated End-of-Chapter problems and exercises.
- Updated assignments in Beyond the Numbers section with real financial statements data from companies like Telecom Egypt and Etisalat.
- NEW regional examples of payroll accounting introduced in Chapter 11.
- Updated coverage of investments in Chapter 15.
- A focus on financial accounting makes this a slimmer text with 17 chapters focusing on core financial accounting topics only.
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 11/09/2017
- Category: Miscellaneous items
- ISBN: 9780077164393