Turing and the Universal Machine (Icon Science) : The Making of the Modern Computer Paperback / softback
by Jon Agar
Part of the Icon Science series
The history of the computer is entwined with that of the modern world and most famously with the life of one man, Alan Turing.
How did this device, which first appeared a mere 50 years ago, come to structure and dominate our lives so totally?
An enlightening mini-biography of a brilliant but troubled man.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/05/2001
- Category: Popular science
- ISBN: 9781840462500
- Paperback / softback from £6.79
- EPUB from £5.60