Nikon D7100 Paperback / softback
by Jon Sparks
Part of the Expanded Guide series
Jon Sparks provides useful tips and hints throughout to help you get the most of this versatile camera.
Included is a handy pullout reference card. The D7100 DSLR camera is the latest model from Nikon, superseding the D7000 in the highly-advanced, enthusiast range and is the flagship DX-format APS-C cropped-sensor model in the company's line-up.
It's a weather-resistant portable DSLR for the passionate and serious photographer seeking a remarkable level of sharpness.
With the absence of an optical low pass filter (OLPF) images with greater detail can be achieved.
The D7100 is a 24.1-megapixel camera with an EXPEED 3 image processor, capable of delivering lifelike full resolution stills at 6fps and full HD 1080p video recording.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/10/2013
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781781450543