Advances in Financial Risk Management : Corporates, Intermediaries and Portfolios Hardback
Edited by Niklas Wagner
The latest research on measuring, managing and pricing financial risk.
Three broad perspectives are considered: financial risk in non-financial corporations; in financial intermediaries such as banks; and finally within the context of a portfolio of securities of different credit quality and marketability.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 411 pages, XXVI, 411 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/11/2013
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9781137025081
- Paperback / softback from £65.65