NMR Spectroscopy in Inorganic Chemistry Paperback / softback
by Jonathan A. (Lecturer in Inorganic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Liverpool Iggo
Part of the Oxford Chemistry Primers series
This book provides a non-mathematical grounding in the physics of NMR spectroscopy and then uses this to explore the use of NMR spectroscopy in inorganic chemistry.
Examples are included from many different areas of inorganic chemistry.
The examples are closely related to the theory described.
By giving a simple overview of the relevant theory and avoiding the 'pattern recognition' approach frequently used, it demystifies NMR.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, numerous line illustrations
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/01/2000
- Category: Magnetic resonance
- ISBN: 9780198558903