Cambridge Philosophy Classics : Kant's Dialectic Paperback / softback
Jonathan Bennett's analysis of the second half of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, in which Kant concerns himself with topics such as substance, the nature of the self, the cosmos, freedom and the existence of God, continues to be an engaging and accessible exploration of Kant's major work.
Presented in a fresh twenty-first-century series livery, and including a specially commissioned preface written by Karl Ameriks, illuminating its enduring importance and relevance to philosophical enquiry, this influential work has been revived for a new generation of readers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 306 pages, 1 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 26/08/2016
- Category: History of Western philosophy
- ISBN: 9781316506073
- Hardback from £55.75