Life as a Battle of Britain Pilot Paperback / softback
What was life like as an RAF Battle of Britain pilot?
What was it like to fly a fighter? Who were the men that flew Spitfires and Hurricanes?
How did they spend a typical day? Which was the better machine - Spitfire or Messerschmitt?
What unique challenges did a lone RAF pilot face at 30,000 feet?
Read this book and then ask yourself: would I have been up to the job?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2007
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9780750946018
- Paperback / softback from £4.99