Get the Callback : The Art of Auditioning for Musical Theatre Hardback
In addition to extensively revised chapters on the audition process and how to build a repertoire book, this guide also features updated chapters on headshots, resumes, and cover letters; voice training techniques from Matthew Edward; advice from musical director Joey Chancey; and a foreword by casting director Joy Dewing.
Aimed at professionals as well as young artists, this second edition of Get the Callback is a must-have for both seasoned and aspiring musical theatre performers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, 9 Halftones, color; 11 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 04/05/2016
- Category: Acting techniques
- ISBN: 9781442266599
- Paperback / softback from £20.69
- PDF from £43.15
- EPUB from £64.80