Environmental Chemistry : Fundamentals Hardback
This book presents chemical analyses of our most pressing waste, pollution, and resource problems for the undergraduate or graduate student.
The distinctive holistic approach provides both a solid ground in theory, as well as a laboratory manual detailing introductory and advanced experimental applications.
The laboratory procedures are presented at microscale conditions, for minimum waste and maximum economy.
This work fulfills an urgent need for an introductory text in environmental chemistry combining theory and practice, and is a valuable tool for preparing the next generation of environmental scientists.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 334 pages, 71 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 334 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 06/06/2007
- Category: Environmental science, engineering & technology
- ISBN: 9780387260617
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £49.35