Secure Multi-party Non-repudiation Protocols and Applications Hardback
Part of the Advances in Information Security series
The volume provides state-of-the-art in non-repudiation protocols and gives insight of its applicability to e-commerce applications.
This professional book organizes the existing scant literature regarding non-repudiation protocols with multiple entities participation.
It provides the reader with sufficient grounds to understand the non-repudiation property and its applicability to real applications.
This book is essential for professional audiences with in-depth knowledge of information security and a basic knowledge of applied cryptography.
The book is also suitable as an advanced-level text or reference book for students in computer science.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, 20 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 190 p. 20 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 02/12/2008
- Category: Data encryption
- ISBN: 9780387756295
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £106.39