Breguet 27 Paperback / softback
Part of the French Wings series
This third title in the 'French Wings' series tells the story of the Breguet 27 aircraft in the French Air Force.
The Breguet 27 was a 1930s French military reconnaissance biplane, built for the Armee de l'Air (French Air Force) and also exported to Venezuela and China.
Breguet 27s continued in military service through the outbreak of World War II, still equipping three Groupes at the time of the initial German offensive.
The design, acquisition and operations of these aircraft is told in detail, illustrated with many previously unpublished photos.
Colour schemes and markings are described and illustrated.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 40pp full-colour artwork, colour and b&w photos
- Publisher: Mushroom Model Publications
- Publication Date: 16/01/2014
- Category: Military aircraft
- ISBN: 9788361421771