Seventh Son : The Spook's Apprentice Film Tie-in Paperback / softback
Part of the The Wardstone Chronicles series
'Someone has to stand against the dark. And you're the only one who can.'For years, the local Spook has been keeping the County safe from evil.
Now his time is coming to an end, but who will take over?Many apprentices have tried . . . Some floundered, some fled, some failed to stay alive.
Just one boy is left. Thomas Ward. He is the last hope. But does he stand a chance against Mother Malkin, the most dangerous witch in the County?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 624 pages, B/w chapter heads
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Publication Date: 01/11/2013
- Category: Horror & ghost
- ISBN: 9781849418003
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.00