Bank Performance, Risk and Securitisation Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
The latest scholarly developments in research on banking, financial markets, and the recent financial crisis.
This selection of papers were presented at the Wolpertinger Conference held in Valletta, Malta, 2012 and provide insights into bank performance, banking risk, securitisation, bank stability, sovereign debt and derivatives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 342 pages, XV, 342 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/12/2013
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9781137332080
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £61.69