Satellite Communications Paperback / softback
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Space Development series
The field of satellite communications represents the world's largest space industry.
Those who are interested in space need to understand the fundamentals of satellite communications, its technology, operation, business, economic, and regulatory aspects.
This book explains all this along with key insights into the field's future growth trends and current strategic challenges.
Fundamentals of Satellite Communications is a concise book that gives all of the key facts and figures as well as a strategic view of where this dynamic industry is going.
Author Joseph N. Pelton, PhD, former Dean of the International Space University and former Director of Strategic Policy at Intelstat, presents a readable book about the entire essence of the satellite communication field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 126 pages, 1 Tables, color; 6 Tables, black and white; 24 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, bla
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 24/11/2011
- Category: Satellite communication
- ISBN: 9781461419938