Mad About: Cartoons Paperback / softback
Part of the Mad About series
Find out how to create your own cartoon characters and comic strips, draw manga-style artwork and expand your abilities into computer-generated animations.
Whether you're new to cartoons or looking to develop your skills, this book will tell you everything you need to know, from finding out what are the best things about being able to create cartoons and animations to discovering what it takes to become a famous cartoonist. Discover advice from experts and top tips on how to improve, plus a quiz so you can find out how mad about cartoons you really are!The Mad About series of books helps children age 8+ perfect a variety of hobbies and skills, from art and cartooning to football and gymnastics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 27/11/2015
- Category: Art: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750294546