MAXnotes Literature Guides: Great Expectations Paperback / softback
by Judy Clamon
REA's MAXnotes for Charles Dickens' Great Expectations The MAXnotes offers a comprehensive summary and analysis of Great Expectations and a biography of Charles Dickens.
Places the events of the novel in historical context and discusses each section in detail.
Includes study questions and answers along with topics for papers and sample outlines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Research & Education Association,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/07/1994
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780878919543