Nature Anatomy Notebook: A Place to Track and Draw Your Daily Observations Paperback / softback
Adults and children alike find Julia Rothman's best-selling illustrated guide to the natural world, Nature Anatomy, irresistible, with colorful drawings that awaken curiosity - and invite imitation. With this companion volume, Rothman leads fans deeper into nature observation with her specially designed record pages for tracking daily nature sightings throughout the seasons.
Her step-by-step technique tutorials for drawing a flower, a dragonfly, a robin, and much more, along with blank sketchbook pages, will inspire nature lovers and art enthusiasts of all ages to take up their own coloured pencils or favourite pens and create their own unique Nature Anatomy Notebook.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Full-colour illustrations throughout; includes exposed stitched spine and removable belly
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 07/05/2019
- Category: Animals & nature in art
- ISBN: 9781635861785