Nature Anatomy Paperback / softback
Nature Anatomy is for anyone who appreciates and wants to explore the curiosities and beauty of the natural world in a new way.
With whimsically hip illustrations by acclaimed illustrator Julia Rothman, every page is an extraordinary (and frame-worthy!) look at all kinds of subjects, including mineral formation, the inside of a volcano, what makes sunsets, monarch butterfly migration, the ecosystem of a rotting log, the parts of a bird, the anatomy of a jellyfish, and much much more.
Exploring has never been so fun and easy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 29/12/2014
- Category: Wildlife: general interest
- ISBN: 9781612122311