Data Management Essentials Using SAS and JMP Paperback / softback
SAS programming is a creative and iterative process designed to empower you to make the most of your organization's data.
This friendly guide provides you with a repertoire of essential SAS tools for data management, whether you are a new or an infrequent user.
Most useful to students and programmers with little or no SAS experience, it takes a no-frills, hands-on tutorial approach to getting started with the software.
You will find immediate guidance in navigating, exploring, visualizing, cleaning, formatting, and reporting on data using SAS and JMP.
Step-by-step demonstrations, screenshots, handy tips, and practical exercises with solutions equip you to explore, interpret, process and summarize data independently, efficiently and effectively.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 150 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 4 Tables, black and white; 1 Halftones, unspecified; 73 Lin
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 20/06/2016
- Category: Epidemiology & medical statistics
- ISBN: 9781107535039
- EPUB from £16.32
- PDF from £16.32
- Hardback from £59.99