Mathematical Statistics: Exercises and Solutions Paperback / softback
by Jun Shao
The exercises are grouped into seven chapters with titles matching those in the author's Mathematical Statistics.
Can also be used as a stand-alone because exercises and solutions are comprehensible independently of their source, and notation and terminology are explained in the front of the book.
Suitable for self-study for a statistics Ph.D. qualifying exam.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 360 pages, XXVIII, 360 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 30/06/2005
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387249704
- PDF from £63.33