Psychological Well-Being in the Gulf States : The New Arabia Felix Hardback
Few regions of the planet have undergone such rapid social transition as the Arabian Gulf States.
Psychological Well-Being in the Gulf States explores the implications of these rapid changes in terms of mental health and psychological well-being.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 187 pages, XIII, 187 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2013
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9781137287502
- PDF from £28.04
- Paperback / softback from £18.09