Close Range Photogrammetry and Machine Vision Paperback / softback
Edited by K. B. Atkinson
Over the past decade, advances in the field of close-range photogrammetry have been rapid and the era of digital photogrammetry is well on its way.
This book provides a complete account of the subject with contributions from international experts.
The methodology, algorithms, techniques and equipment necessary to achieve real-time digital photogrammetric solutions are presented, together with contemporary aspects of close-range photogrammetry.
Advances in the theory are presented as are a range of important applications of photogrammetry which illustrate the flexibility and comprehensive nature of these techniques of three-dimensional measurement.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 41photos, 99line drawings
- Publisher: Whittles Publishing
- Publication Date: 20/06/2001
- Category: Scientific equipment, experiments & techniques
- ISBN: 9781870325738