The Quest for Entrepreneurial Universities in East Asia Hardback
by K. Mok
Part of the International and Development Education series
With the rise of the knowledge economy, universities are under pressure to embrace not just their traditional missions of teaching and research but a third mission of serving economic and social development.
This book examines the major strategies that governments in East Asia have adopted to promote this kind of innovation in the education sector.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 284 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 284 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2013
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781137322104
- Paperback / softback from £51.39