North Korea's foreign policy behavior has long intrigued scholars, puzzled laymen, frustrated negotiators, and aggravated policy-makers.
This book brings together the work of ten of the world's foremost scholars on North Korea to critically analyze the key factors that are shaping North Korea's foreign policy behavior and its future direction.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 231 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 231 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230103634
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95