NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam EPUB
Part of the Kaplan Test Prep series
The most streamlined, portable, and easy-to-use drug guide to helpyou pass the NCLEX-RN!
This pocket-sized review for prospective nurses gives youthe focused, key informationyou need to know aboutmedicationscommonly seen on the test. KaplansNCLEX-RN Drug Guideincludes:
- Generic names, brand names, phonetic pronunciations, and drug families for 300 frequently tested medications
- Concisenursing considerations and must-know side effects for each medication
- NEW! Expert guidance for studying drugs effectively
- Pregnancy risk category and controlled substance schedule for every drug
- Common medical abbreviations youll use on the job
- Abbreviations to avoid when recording medication orders
Terms are grouped by medication category, and each page features two terms with the complete explanations. With KaplansNCLEX-RNDrug Guide, you know you are getting the most up-to-date, expert information available to prepare for the exam!
- Paperback / softback from £34.25