Food Teaching Guide Paperback / softback
by Kara Munn
Part of the Go Facts series
This Teaching Guide accompanies the new paperback editions of Cooking and Change, Farms, Healthy Eating and From Farms to You in the Food strand of Go Facts (ages 7 - 9).
It provides lesson plans and photocopiable resources for teaching non-fiction skills through guided reading and writing.
The reading lessons in this guide are designed for small groups.
The writing lessons are suitable for group work or for the whole class.
The lessons are cross-referenced to the teaching objectives of the Literacy Strategy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, b/w line artwork
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/01/2006
- Category: Teachers' classroom resources & material
- ISBN: 9780713672916