The Hidden Story of Gangs and Crime Hardback
Part of the Undercover Story series
We sometimes hear about gangs and gang-related crime in the news, but what's the real story?
Hidden Story of Gangs and Crime looks at what gangs are, why they happen and the problems they can cause.
Featuring facts and figures, issues being discussed in the media, and detailed look at particular aspects of the topic from why gangs might seem attractive, but are not, to how someone can leave a gang, this book provides the undercover story on gangs and gang-related crime.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, 32 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/02/2016
- Category: Educational: Personal, social & health education (PSHE)
- ISBN: 9781474716383
- Paperback / softback from £6.69