Sketchnoting in School : Discover the Benefits (and Fun) of Visual Note Taking Hardback
This book provides everything you need to get started with visual notetaking.
Tools, inspiration, how to start, ways to practice, and ways to continue learning.
It provides the research behind the benefits of using this tool for your own learning, as well as with your students.
This note taking technique can be used by K-12 educators and beyond.
The information is applicable to all grade levels and subject areas.
The business world has been utilizing this technique for years, it's time for education to jump on the bandwagon and make the most of creativity to help us learn, understand, and remember.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128 pages, 4 Tables, unspecified; 33 Halftones, black and white; 5 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 30/11/2017
- Category: Study & learning skills: general
- ISBN: 9781475827316
- Paperback / softback from £17.15
- EPUB from £51.79