by Kate Davies
Illustrated by Rocio Martinez
Part of the Usborne First Reading series
This is a new title in the fantastic "First Reading" series, part of the Usborne Young Reading Programme, aimed at children who are beginning to read.
Following the life on an elephant, children will learn where they live, how they survive through monsoon and drought, search for food and how a baby elephant is made.
It is developed in consultation with Alison Kelly, who is a senior lecturer in education and an early reading specialist from Roehampton University.
This is a great value quality hardback with ribbon marker guaranteed to foster pride in book ownership.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 48 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2009
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780746096802
- Mixed media product from £5.55
- EPUB from £2.44