Bodies, Sex and Desire from the Renaissance to the Present Hardback
Part of the Genders and Sexualities in History series
An examination of how bodies and sexualities have been constructed, categorised, represented, diagnosed, experienced and subverted from the fifteenth to the early twenty-first century.
It draws attention to continuities in thinking about bodies and sex: concept may have changed, but hey nevertheless draw on older ideas and language.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 275 pages, XII, 275 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2011
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780230283688
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £53.79