It's a No-Money Day Paperback / softback
by Kate Milner
Illustrated by Kate Milner
Mum works really hard, but today there is no money left and no food in the cupboards.
Forced to visit the local foodbank, Mum feels ashamed that they have to rely on the kindness of others, but her young daughter can still see all the good in her day like reading and drawing, and even the foodbank.
Maybe one day things will be different but for now together they brighten up even the darkest of days.
A moving insight into the sad rise and necessity of foodbanks from the perspective of society's most vulnerable, and an essential book to help develop empathy in younger readers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2019
- Category: Picture books, activity books & early learning material
- ISBN: 9781781128817