History and Cultural Memory in Neo-Victorian Fiction : Victorian Afterimages Hardback
A PDF version of this book is available for free in open access via the OAPEN Library platform, www.oapen.org.
Arguing that neo-Victorian fiction enacts and celebrates cultural memory, this book uses memory discourse to position these novels as dynamic participants in the contemporary historical imaginary.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 222 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 222 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2010
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230228580
- Paperback / softback from £12.75