Real World Instructional Design : An Iterative Approach to Designing Learning Experiences Paperback / softback
An ideal textbook for instructional designers in training, Real World Instructional Design emphasizes the collaborative, iterative nature of instructional design.
Positing instructional design as a process of simultaneous rather than sequential tasks with learner-centered outcomes, this volume engages with the essential building blocks of systematically designed instruction: learner needs and characteristics, goals and objectives, instructional activities, assessments, and formative evaluations. Key features include a Designer's Toolkit that includes tips and approaches that practitioners use in their work; vignettes and narrative case studies that illustrate the complexities and iterative nature of instructional design; and forms, templates, and questionnaires to support students in applying the chapter content.
With updated examples, this streamlined second edition presents a timeless approach to instructional design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 386 pages, 36 Line drawings, black and white; 92 Tables, black and white; 36 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/12/2018
- Category: Educational equipment & technology, computer-aided learning (CAL)
- ISBN: 9781138559905