Notes from a Maine Kitchen : Seasonally Inspired Recipes Paperback / softback
by Kathy Gunst
There's nothing better than settling into a nice, warm, home-cooked meal at the kitchen table.
Kathy Gunst takes us into her own kitchen, introducing us to the flavors of fresh, seasonal Maine ingredients prepared in simple and inspiring ways.
With essays conveying the mood of each month, Gunst gives readers a sense of Maine food and life.
She follows each essay with a handful of recipes incorporating the seasonal ingredient or theme.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 196 pages, 12 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 02/03/2020
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9781608937387
- Hardback from £18.15
- EPUB from £9.55