Stitches from the Yuletide : Hand Embroidery to Celebrate the Season Paperback / softback
Celebrate the charms of the season with exquisite embroidery from best-selling author Kathy Schmitz!
You'll find spectacularly embroidered winter scenes inspired by classic motifs, as well as delightful hand-drawn sketches and beautiful watercolor paintings in page after page of elegant designs.
Create a pillow, tea towels, wall art, ornaments, and more, all perfect for decorating and gift giving.
Embroider motifs ranging from jolly snowmen to frolicking reindeer.
Kathy's signature birds and bunnies also make a special appearance--they'll inspire you to start some of the season's best stitching.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Martingale & Company
- Publication Date: 27/09/2018
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9781604688955
- EPUB from £9.50