Animals and Sociology Paperback / softback
by Kay Peggs
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series series
Animals and Sociology challenges traditional assumptions about the nature of sociology.
Sociology often centres on humans; however, other animals are everywhere in society.
Kay Peggs explores the significant contribution that sociology can make to our understanding of human relations with other animals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 177 pages, VIII, 177 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/04/2012
- Category: Animals & society
- ISBN: 9780230292581
- Hardback from £57.39