RAF Training Command was responsible for training the RAF's ground and aircrew from 1936 to 1940, and again from 1968 to 1977.
Between 1936 and 1940, training was in the hands of Flying Training Command and Technical Training Command and after 1977 it was absorbed into RAF Support Command. This profusely illustrated book tells the story of RAF Training Command.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/01/2020
- Category: Military history
- ISBN: 9781445666006