Hiking Tennessee : A Guide to the State's Greatest Hiking Adventures Paperback / softback
Part of the State Hiking Guides Series series
This guidebook features sixty-two of the state's best hiking areas, from the natural wonders of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Cumberlands to the historical Civil War battlefields of Shiloh and Lookout Mountain.
Full-color photos and maps are included throughout.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 61 Maps; 61 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 15/11/2015
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493006564
- EPUB from £19.15