Black Bodies and the Black Church : A Blues Slant Paperback / softback
Part of the Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice series
Blues is absolutely vital to black theological reflection and to the black church's existence.
In Black Bodies and the Black Church , author Kelly Douglas Brown develops a blues crossroad theology, which allows the black church to remain true to itself and relevant in black lives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages, XXI, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2014
- Category: Christianity
- ISBN: 9781137441546
- Hardback from £48.55
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £17.45