The Sounds Around Us Paperback / softback
Part of the Engage Literacy White series
Stop for a moment and listen. What can you hear? Sounds can be used to communicate with others, they can warn of danger, and they can even change the way we feel.
Sounds help us understand the world around us. Learn all about what sounds can do, how sounds are made, and how we can hear them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/01/2017
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781474731652
- PDF from £2.04
- Multiple copy pack from £19.79