Newcastle and the River Tyne Paperback / softback
Part of the Maritime Heritage S. series
Join Gateshead historian Ken Groundwater on a nostalgic journey down both banks of the mighty Tyne, from Scotswood in the west to Tynemouth in the east.
The marvelous period photographs evoke a time when the river resounded with the din of the riveters' hammers, and shipyards were to be seen at every bend and on both sides.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, c. 250 b/w
- Publisher: Mortons Media Group
- Publication Date: 01/11/1998
- Category: Maritime history
- ISBN: 9781857941050